Re: Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I didn't find anything in the dropbox options menu to stop notifications, which I find especially annoying as i am a paying customer.  ☹.

On 2/25/2019 11:38 PM, Gene wrote:
It isn't clear to me if this discussion is relevant.
But the message that talks about possibly stopping all notifications may be helpful.  Each comment is preceded by a line with the word menu.  Searching for this word will efficiently get you from one answer to the next.  A lot of people are disgusted by these notifications and Dropbox will have to address the problem, as you will see.

I didn't find anything about Snooze notifications by searching for snooze notifications Dropbox.

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

When it opens it acts just like the tray, ie pressing space gives a menu.
One of the options on the menu that I've never heard of is snooze
notifications. Could this be a new feature which uses inaccessible display
routines. so we need somebody to go on the web site for us and report this
problem in accessibility. Somebody on here must be sighted and able to help
their web site is rather unfriendly so I have given up on the thing going
around in circles.

If somebody can look at preferences who has a working preferences system,
unlike my windows 7, could they look for this snooze function? It seems you
can stop dropbox for some minutes hours or till the next day. Not really
sure what on earth is the point in alerting people that its not active when
the whole point of dropbox as it just does its thing. I can understand it on
a portable app, where mobile data is a t a premium and you may only want it
to update on wifi, but for goodness sake the mobile app is not an off line
solution unless you pay for it on mobiles its basically just looking at the
web site. These are two different use cases.

Seems crazy if this is what it is.

 It would also explain why my  people at the studio have been having some
odd things going on on recordings if programs are shoving windows up for no
apparent reason and mouse clickers close them and  muck up the recording in
the process.

 Its been fine for years, if its not bust dont fix it.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-