From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pascal Lambert

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 8:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows10.1803 Having to restart NVDA every so often to
get it to stay focused?

Hi All,

I am having the same problem no matter what voice I am using. I have to
restart NVDA so often because is starts stuttering and sputtering or goes
silent. This is happening on both my Acer and HP laptops both have 8GB RAM.
This is also happening with the latest version of NVDA and prior versions.
I have on both laptops Windows version 1809 built 17763. I do not believe
the problem, is my sound card as I have no problems when I am playing music
or listening to an E-book. This is getting very frustrating. Your help is
greatly appreciated.

Blessings

Pascal

P.S. I have restarted NVDA 4 times while writing this message!