Re: Windows10.1803 Having to restart NVDA every so often toget it to stay focused?

Gerardo Corripio

Which reminds me that my Laptop is an HP Pavillion with 8GB ram, if this info helps any.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: Pascal Lambert
Enviado: lunes, 25 de febrero de 2019 10:27 a. m.
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda] Windows10.1803 Having to restart NVDA every so often toget it to stay focused?

Hi All,

I am having the same problem no matter what voice I am using.  I have to restart NVDA so often because is starts stuttering and sputtering or goes silent.  This is happening on both my Acer and HP laptops both have 8GB RAM. This is also happening with the latest version of NVDA and prior versions.  I have on both laptops Windows version 1809 built 17763.  I do not believe the problem, is my sound card as I have no problems when I am playing music or listening to an E-book. This is getting very frustrating.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Blessings

Pascal

P.S.  I have restarted NVDA 4 times while writing this message!

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 11:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Windows10.1803 Having to restart NVDA every so often to get it to stay focused?

Lately, I’ve had to restartNVDA every so often, to get it back focused on what’s supposed to do; to read the screen! Sometimes I’m working along, in apps like Windows10 Mail, Windows Explorer or others, and suddenly while arrowing around, it doesn’t read, having to invoke the Read Line NVDA+L to read where I’m on in the menú, list or whatever. When I restart it (I assigned it a shortcut of nvda+Shift+Control+N, it solves itself out, but a few minutes later, the same thing happens! Which is kind of starting to drive me crazy! Any ideas?

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.