Hi.

Just for clarity, which Brian are we talking about?

Antony.

On Monday 25 February 2019 at 20:29:12, Nimer Jaber wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 25, 2019, 10:52
Subject: New Moderator #adminnotice
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io Group Moderators <nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io>

Hello everyone,

This is your friendly list owner writing to thank Brian for stepping up to
fill the moderation position. He is now moderator of this list. I look
forward to working with Brian to hopefully allow this list to continue to
run well. Also, thank you for everyone who has applied as well. I will keep
you in mind should the need arrise for another moderator.

Thanks.
--
If I needed my own advice, I wouldn't give it to others.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.