Re: NVDA And Vocalizer Expressive Voices

Daniel Wolak

Hi,

Just a quick note to say that you're not the only one experiencing this, posted about this last week myself in fact. As someone who owns both the tiflotechnia and code factory versions of vocalizer, I'd suspect that this is a problem with the sapi implementation from codefactory's end, as the vocalizer nvda addon from tiflotechnia works fine. I could also be completely wrong on this, but if anyone has any more information/has found a solution then please let us know!

Cheers,

Daniel

On 25/02/2019 17:50, Geoff Connor wrote:

Hi all. I am in the process of trying out the Vocalizer Expressive voices for MVDA on a Windows 10 computer. When I do a say all using one of the voices, NVDA only reads so far, and then stops. Has anyone else experience this, and if so, is there something I can do to get this issue fixed?

Geoff