Re: New to NVDA asking a favor

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

You might want to put your shopping link on all of your pages. I had to hunt just to find it.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of rednewt
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 1:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] New to NVDA asking a favor

Hello,

I think that this post outside of most of the threads of this group, and hope you will accept my apologies if it's a bothersome use of your bandwidth.

I have just finished rebuilding my winery website attempting to meet WCAG 2.0AA standards.  In addition to WCAG analysis software tools, I've been using NVDA as my live testing tool for development and for the finished site.  I'm feeling good about the main site, but find the eCommerce portion of our site (which is served in iframes from our 3rd party eCommerce vendor) to be tricky and cumbersome.  I'd consider myself a beginner NVDA user and have full eyesight.  If any folks who actually use NVDA in their normal life would like to peruse my website and offer their feedback, I would be most appreciative.  I'm working very hard to make it the best that I can!

Thank you very much,

David

https://rednewt.com

David Whiting - founding winemaker, president

Red Newt Cellars, Inc,
3675 Tichenor Road
Hector, NY  14841

david@... / 607-546-4100