Re: Thunderbird and trash

Dejan Ristic

I've forgot to tell you that you do it within your Thunderbird interface.

On 25/02/2019 21:02, Dejan Ristic via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,

Try this:

Open the options menu. Then find Advanced by arrowing down. Tab once, and then arrow down to find network and disk space tab. When done, tab til you hear about compacting being checked. Try unchecking that option and see what may be in store for you.

On 25/02/2019 18:07, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I often at the end of the month clear messages, I receive about maybe 2-500 or more messages a day so there we go. And that's why google hates me at the end of every year or so.

Take care

On 25 Feb 2019, at 8:56, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

I had to compact my trash folder last night and it didn't have thousands of messages.

On 2/25/2019 8:40 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I've never had this issue. I've removed thousands of messages to the trash and never yet compacted. Knock on wood of corse.

On 25 Feb 2019, at 5:57, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi to every body,

Version 60.5.1,

I'm forced to compact / empty the basket every 4 or 5 messages deleted, otherwise Thunderbird does not delete others.It only happens to me?

What can be done to solve?

Thanks!

Regards

Adriano