Re: New Moderator #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

I am very sorry, I am referring to Brian Vogel.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019, 13:59 Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@...> wrote:

Hi Nimer,

We have a lot of Brians on here, which one do you mean?

Cheers,

  Ralf

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nimer Jaber
Sent: Montag, 25. Februar 2019 20:29
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io Group Moderators <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] New Moderator #adminnotice

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...>
Date: Mon, Feb 25, 2019, 10:52
Subject: New Moderator #adminnotice
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io Group Moderators <nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io>

Hello everyone,

This is your friendly list owner writing to thank Brian for stepping up to fill the moderation position. He is now moderator of this list. I look forward to working with Brian to hopefully allow this list to continue to run well. Also, thank you for everyone who has applied as well. I will keep you in mind should the need arrise for another moderator.

Thanks.

--

Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!