Re: Golden Cursor question

Curtis,

          This is a serious question, but does Becky not allow you to activate a link you're on via spacebar or enter?   NVDA will activate a link I'm sitting on in Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, or Outlook 2016 if I hit enter.

           I've never used mouse commands to deal with links in e-mail messages, and this is the first time I've heard someone describe it as necessary.  I'm wondering if it's a Becky specific thing.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back