Re: [nvda-addons] More add-on updates: StationPlaylist Studio, Windows 10 App Essentials #addonrelease

Mohammed Al Shara

Hi.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but using addon-updater, it gives an error on my home machine: "Error Cannot update ToolbarsExplorer - missing file or invalid file format"

anything I can try to troubleshoot this? I repeated the process a number of times with the same results.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 7:03 AM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Thought Add-on Updater was the only add-on update released today? No, there are two more (actually, three more):

  • StationPlaylist Studio 19.03/18.09.7-LTS: adds ability to reset add-on settings by pressing Control+NVDA+R three times quickly.
  • Windows 10 App Essentials 19.03: initial support for upcoming Windows 10 April 2019 Update (Version 1903), along with last minute fixes.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Joseph