If you have any ideas on how to improve the material's usefulness to come back and review later, do please let me know as well.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 4:50 PM Robert Geoffroy <robert.geoffroy77@...> wrote:
About the Basic Training for NVDA module! I have just finished it. It's a great, efficient training, very simple!

Time and practice are most likely required to memorize the whole stuff. Advises?

Thank you very much for that good job!

All the best,

Robert

-----Message d'origine-----
De : nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] De la part de Quentin Christensen
Envoyé : mardi 26 février 2019 01:41
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda] new user.

Hi Billy,

NVDA has many shortcuts, and different people use different ones day to day.  My suggestion would be to start with our Basic Training for NVDA module.  It's not free, but very comprehensive, and available in a variety of formats: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 4:45 AM Billy Inglis <william.inglis72@...> wrote:

        hi guys, New to NVDA and asking if snyone can provide a list of day to
        day NVDA shortcuts to make use of the screen reader.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess