From: "bestuiexperience" <bestuiexperience@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 3:03 AM
Subject: [nvda] Staying in Forms for Checkboxes

I sometimes find that when I enter a checkbox I automatically get thrown into browse mode. Since I am filling out a form I want to stay in forms mode because when in browse mode I sometimes will get focus completely thrown out of content.
So, 1) Is there a way to keep me in a given mode once I am in it 2) Is there a way to avoid being thrown out of the current element that I am in if I am not in forms mode (e.g., pressing the space bar will throw me out of focus occasionally when I am in forms mode)