Re: Staying in Forms for Checkboxes

I don't know if I got it right, however if what you want is stay in a mode until or unless you change it yourself, I strongly believe that it's configurable into NVDA settings.
Others may comment on this (if they didn't it yet) as I forgot where it's exactly on.
Em 26/02/2019 00:03, bestuiexperience escreveu:

I sometimes find that when I enter a checkbox I automatically get thrown into browse mode. Since I am filling out a form I want to stay in forms mode because when in browse mode I sometimes will get focus completely thrown out of content.
So, 1) Is there a way to keep me in a given mode once I am in it 2) Is there a way to avoid being thrown out of the current element that I am in if I am not in forms mode (e.g., pressing the space bar will throw me out of focus occasionally when I am in forms mode)