From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 26 February 2019 01:40
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Golden Cursor question

I wonder what happens when a sighted person uses a mouse on the links.  We don't know if JAWS is causing the action.  A sighted person may have no action taken and NVDA may be reflecting the actual design of the program.

Can you test with a sighted person and no screen-reader running or ask on a
Becky support forum?  At this point, the question can't be answered because of the possibility that JAWS is taking the action.

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 7:09 PM

If it happenes to be a HTML page and Becky sees it as HTML, then sure it
will with <enter>. But I generally want my message in text format, so
the links come across as
http://www.whatever.com/notserious/

and all I do there is double left click on the http part and Becky! mail
send it to the browser, that is if the mouse/WE/JFW cursor is in the
beginning of that http part.
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF