Re: installing snapshots:

Robert Mendoza

Hi Kenny,

If you want to test the master snapshots version for nvda, I would suggest to used a USB flash drive in order to not to messed up your existing stable release of nvda to your machine. Not unless you have two computer solely for the testing of the said snapshot version.

Robert Mendoza

On 6/25/2016 11:27 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi I was wondering if you can have 2 versions of nvda installed? The reason why I am asking, is because I want to test out new nvda features, and I don’t want to uninstall the current version of nvda that I have installed which is nvda 2016.2.1.

Kenny Peyatt jr.