Re: Off topic does anyone know of any app for android that makes google maps accessible

Sarah k Alawami

no, don't think anything exists but feel free to ask on my list. more in my sig.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website: http://www.tffppodcast.com
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium
and for hosting options go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting
to subscribe to the feed click here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp
And for the listen page go here:
http://www.tffppodcast.com/listen

The libsyn page is found here.
http://tffppodcast.libsyn.com

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here:
Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast
For an android list in the making where android apps, accessibility, phones and development can be discussed  subscribe send a blank email to
androiddiscuss+subscribe@android-discuss.groups.io
and follow the prompts.
to visit the subgroups  and subscribe (note you must be subscribed to the main group as well) visit the following URL:
about-android.tffppodcast.com

On 26 Feb 2019, at 9:25, ADRIAN POCOCK wrote:

As the subject line says this is off topic but is there any kind souls out there that would know off any android apps capable of accessing google maps to allow talk back to speak them.

Adrian Pocock.    Email    ampbeast@...