Re: Differences between using the NVDA and the browser commands search on a webpage

Em 26/02/2019 15:50, Travis Siegel escreveu:

but you can't go around telling people that the screen reader approach is the only approach for screen reader users

Man, no one ever said this, not that I have seen so far!
We were only discussing and one was saying about what's the best in one's opinion, nothing else!
And know what? I'm bored with it all. Tired of the thread that I myself started. I just can't handle it anymore!
I wasn't even going to answer this one, however saying we did anything we didn't isn't the best thing to do, so here I am, for the last time.
Enough is enough, I for one won't contribute in this thread anymore.