Re: Differences between using the NVDA and the browser commands search on a webpage

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 01:50 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:
but you can't go around telling people that the screen reader approach is the only approach for screen reader users, because that's just spreading misinformation.
It is the only approach that seems to work reliably for "the uninitiated."  That's all I really need to know.   It also seems to be the only way that's working reliably for quite a few of the very initiated, too.

I'd prefer to err on the side of caution with this one.  And with this, I'm done.  To each his or her own.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back