Re: Staying in Forms for Checkboxes

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 04:05 PM, Steve Nutt wrote:
ChromeVox
This reply is not meant as a "jumping down your throat," but once you get to an ecosystem other than Windows we're talking about an entirely different world.

You are not alone, however, in liking the automatic switching between modes.   I prefer it except in very specific circumstances, and those occur so seldom that I'd never make the default be manual switching.

Some of this comes from when different people began using screen readers, too, as at one time manual switching was the default.  It's all pretty much in what you got used to and comfortable with.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back