Re: NVDA podcast or representative

Quentin Christensen

Hi Robert,

If he would like to interview someone from NV Access, I'm happy to speak with him, you can give him my details.

Alternatively, if he would like to speak to a user, I'm sure there are plenty of people in here who can help as well :)

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 1:24 PM Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@...> wrote:

Earlier I was speaking with the President of the Montego Bay Society for the Blind. He is looking to speak with someone on his internet station or get permission to play a podcast that gives information about NVDA. His name is Robert Blake. Who can I put him in contact with?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess