Re: Brave Browser

Great! I remember asking on that thread if there would be this one for Windows, but I guess they didn't let me post because this wasn't about Android :(
Anyway, going to test it now!
Em 27/02/2019 09:24, Mallard escreveu:

Hello list,

Thanks to Jacob Kruger, who posted about this browser onĀ  the eyes-free Android list, I discovered Brave Browser.

It's a Chrome-based browser with an ad-blocker already embedded.

It's very fast and, as far as I've been able to see up to now (I've only tried it for a day or so), it's very accessible with NVDA.

If someone with better testing abilities than I have would like to have a go at it, and then post their findings here, it can be found at:

https://brave.com

I've mainly used it in Android for now, but I have installed it in Windoes as well, and there's also a version for Linux, if anyone's interested.

I hope this can be another browser to choose from.

Ciao,

Ollie