Re: Extraneous text in Windows Settings after 1809 upgrade

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.

I get the same thing when I open the settings app on my laptop and my tablet. Not sure why this is happening lol.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 7:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Extraneous text in Windows Settings after 1809 upgrade

Hi

I have just upgraded from Windows 1803 to 1809 and now when I use the ~Windows Settings app I hear the following :

CN=Microsoft Windows, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US

It sounds like the type of thing a developer would put into a program when debugging to check variable contents at a particular point in execution.  Does anyone else get this?

Cheers

Chris