but not others. Windows can be interesting.
Best,
Felix

Am Mi., 27. Feb. 2019 um 16:59 Uhr schrieb Joseph Lee
<joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>:

Hi,
A few weeks ago someone sent me a debug log of this problem, and it appears it is a live region text that is being read by NvDA. I can't reproduce this on my systems running 1809 and later, but that doesn't mean I have forgotten about this problem.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Felix G.
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 7:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Extraneous text in Windows Settings after 1809 upgrade

Same here. Seems to be system-specific, though, as it does not happen for all installations of 1809. Most curious.
Best,
Felix

Am Mi., 27. Feb. 2019 um 15:56 Uhr schrieb molly the blind tech lover
<brainardmolly@gmail.com>:

Hi.

I get the same thing when I open the settings app on my laptop and my tablet. Not sure why this is happening lol.