Re: How to Select a Link While n Browse Mode

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 04:32 AM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
I'd be interested in what the page is and if the link is actually in focus
This is one of the things I keep begging people to include when questions like this come up.  They are almost impossible to answer in the abstract because there are so many potential scenarios that can cause misbehavior.

Unless this is occurring somewhere like an online banking page, where one must be logged in to get to it, and involves private information, please, please, please include the URL of the page in question, and the identification for the problematic link on that page.  That's the way any of us here can examine things to get an answer that's both fast, and accurate.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back