Re: Extraneous text in Windows Settings after 1809 upgrade

Sarah k Alawami

I've ben using 1809 for about 3 months now and have ot yet seen this issue. I've heard of it on this list somewhare though.

Take care

On 27 Feb 2019, at 4:42, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi

I have just upgraded from Windows 1803 to 1809 and now when I use the ~Windows Settings app I hear the following :

CN=Microsoft Windows, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US

It sounds like the type of thing a developer would put into a program when debugging to check variable contents at a particular point in execution.  Does anyone else get this?

Cheers

Chris