Re: Brave Browser

molly the blind tech lover

I'm done with that list lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mallard
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 12:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Brave Browser

Hello Marcio,

Gosh, I'm so fed up with that "it isn't about Android"!!!

It's a stupid attitude, especially because that list has been going strong for years without any Joe Blow telling us what to say and what not to say...

Anyway, it's a great browser. Go for it!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 27/02/2019 15:13, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Great! I remember asking on that thread if there would be this one for
Windows, but I guess they didn't let me post because this wasn't about
Android :( Anyway, going to test it now!

Cheers,
Marcio

Em 27/02/2019 09:24, Mallard escreveu:
Hello list,

Thanks to Jacob Kruger, who posted about this browser on the
eyes-free Android list, I discovered Brave Browser.

It's a Chrome-based browser with an ad-blocker already embedded.

It's very fast and, as far as I've been able to see up to now (I've
only tried it for a day or so), it's very accessible with NVDA.

If someone with better testing abilities than I have would like to
have a go at it, and then post their findings here, it can be found at:

https://brave.com

I've mainly used it in Android for now, but I have installed it in
Windoes as well, and there's also a version for Linux, if anyone's
interested.

I hope this can be another browser to choose from.

Ciao,

Ollie