Re: Visual Studio Code and NVDA, NVDA Where is it going?

thanks bro

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 12:57 AM ( NAJAF . Naqvi ) via Groups.Io <najafnaqvi471=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
next version of nvda  relayse date ?

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 12:49 AM Shasa <shasa@...> wrote:
Hello there,

Friends, I'm going to talk about something that I think is important now.
Visual Studio Code (VSCODE)

This IDE is sure to be a nice tool for the software.
But we can't really use it. The same words are repeated over and over
again while navigating my codes with the arrow keys.
NVDA is actually offering nice and fast support for everything that is
on the Chromium infrastructure. I think we can overcome these problems
by contacting Microsoft.
There seems to be support for the screen reader for VSCode. But in
practice, I can't say it works.

Another problem is that NVDA cannot focus on content when I switch from
VSCode to another window.
I click the mouse, open the "application menu", I can't focus on NVDA.

Clearly write code with Notepad, you don't want to be deprived of
advanced tools. We have people who have never used an IDE, I respect
them. But it is also very nice to support advanced features.

In the meantime, I don't want a philosophical discussion, but I can't
see NVDA's future bright in Py2. Does the core team have any idea about
this?
It is not good for us to follow technology one step behind, take shelter
in a version that will end support and not try.
Obviously I haven't written any code for NVDA. I'm a Python encoder.
That's why I can't support him.
What are we going to do?
Do we have an idea to speed up the transition to py3 by editing a tool
like Nuitka for our own projects?

I'm definitely not writing it up. I just want to know where we're going.
I'm sure there's someone who thinks I'm thinking. I would like to know
what problems and solutions are.

Happy Days.