Re: Extraneous text in Windows Settings after 1809 upgrade

Kevin Cussick

I get this as well, I don't yet find it annoying enough to reformat yet but I did it on another machine and it did fix the problem.

On 27/02/2019 12:42, Chris Mullins wrote:
Hi
I have just upgraded from Windows 1803 to 1809 and now when I use the
~Windows Settings app I hear the following :
CN=Microsoft Windows, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US
It sounds like the type of thing a developer would put into a program when
debugging to check variable contents at a particular point in execution.
Does anyone else get this?
Cheers
Chris