Re: Being Unsubscribed for Marking Messages as Spam #adminnotice

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 05:30 PM, Cohn, Jonathan wrote:
I usually get at least 3 messages a week from this list that are quarantined from my inbox. (including the one I am replying to). I almost always press the ‘release” button, and I have never clicked “block”.
Even if you were to block, it is only if this action also carries with it the marking of a blocked message as spam that the problematic feedback loops come into play.

You might want to consider whitelisting anything that comes from an address that ends in groups.io in your own e-mail filters.  It can save you having to keep releasing things.  Notifying your e-mail service provider that things originating from groups.io are not spam or suspicious would be helpful, too.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back