Re: Brave Browser

Em 27/02/2019 17:28, hurrikennyandopo ... escreveu:
there must be 2 installers for the 64 bit i am guessing i downloaded a small file to download it then it had to be setup. I am wondering if the other was the full version? but that seemed accessible 2.
I came across these 2 files as well. In fact i downloaded both. However, I ended up keeping only one of them, which explicitlye stated to be the 64bit installer.
Guess the other one would be the full installer though as I also had to wait the download even after opening the file I just downloaded.