Re: Brave Browser

As far as I know, Ollie is a Android user, which by the way had tested Brave on Android even before testing on Windows.

Ollie's comments:
It's a Chrome-based browser with an ad-blocker already embedded.

It's very fast and, as far as I've been able to see up to now (I've
only tried it for a day or so), it's very accessible with NVDA.

I've mainly used it in Android for now, but I have installed it in
windows as well, and there's also a version for Linux, if anyone's interested.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 27/02/2019 18:19, Kwork escreveu:

Windows, Mac, Google Play and iOS. Mac link

https://laptop-updates.brave.com/latest/osx

General download page, where you can find all versions:

https://brave.com/download/

Main page, where you can find the links to all the other pages:

https://brave.com/features/

I'll probably try it out soon myself. It's apparently quite iOS accessible too. Haven't heard from droidians yet.

Travis

On 2/27/2019 11:55 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I'll have to see if this browser is for mac as well. I also might give it a play on windows and nvda as well to see if it is as good as people say it is. I know how to use chrome so the transition should not be rough.

For an android list in the making where android apps, accessibility, phones and development can be discussed  subscribe send a blank email to
androiddiscuss+subscribe@android-discuss.groups.io
and follow the prompts.
to visit the subgroups  and subscribe (note you must be subscribed to the main group as well) visit the following URL:
about-android.tffppodcast.com

On 27 Feb 2019, at 10:41, Devin Prater wrote:

Yeah, I unsubscribed from that list after the high and mighty Google guy
said people couldn't discuss the new Samsung phones on what has become
an Android list for blind people.
--
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater@...