Re: Brave Browser

g melconian

Malard good for the recommendations.i just installed ot my old nexus 6 and nexus 9 lte .i guess it will be end of life on my nexus 9 lt as far as lineage goes .my nexus 6 is still on lineage and now will ge pie. One plus 6 and 6 tt on oxygen ox builds.love oxygen os for what it offers.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mallard
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 1:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Brave Browser

It's great in Android, as far as I could see.

I can even do my shopping on the site of a supermarket that brings shopping home free of charge for disabled people here in Milan and otehr parts of Northern Italy.

I couldn't do that with any other browser. With Chrome I had to switch to Desktop Version, but it was terribly slow. This one flies!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 27/02/2019 22:19, Kwork ha scritto:

Windows, Mac, Google Play and iOS. Mac link

https://laptop-updates.brave.com/latest/osx

General download page, where you can find all versions:

https://brave.com/download/

Main page, where you can find the links to all the other pages:

https://brave.com/features/

I'll probably try it out soon myself. It's apparently quite iOS
accessible too. Haven't heard from droidians yet.

Travis

On 2/27/2019 11:55 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I'll have to see if this browser is for mac as well. I also might
give it a play on windows and nvda as well to see if it is as good as
people say it is. I know how to use chrome so the transition should
not be rough.

For an android list in the making where android apps, accessibility,
phones and development can be discussed subscribe send a blank email
androiddiscuss+subscribe@android-discuss.groups.io
and follow the prompts.
to visit the subgroups and subscribe (note you must be subscribed to
the main group as well) visit the following URL:
about-android.tffppodcast.com

On 27 Feb 2019, at 10:41, Devin Prater wrote:

Yeah, I unsubscribed from that list after the high and mighty
Google guy
said people couldn't discuss the new Samsung phones on what has
become
an Android list for blind people.
--
Devin Prater