To the NVDA team: this is urgent

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I am on windows 10 and using google chrome to connect to the NVDA developers' guide's site, https://addons.nvda-project.org/devDocs/devDocs.en.html to the NvDA Community Development page, https://community.nvda-project.org/wiki/Development, and I am getting this privacy error from the page.

privacy message below:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from community.nvda-project.org(for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policysystem information and page contentPrivacy policy
Back to safety
Advanced.

Thought I should bring it to the team's attention so urgent action can be taken.  I do not get the message above from any other site I have visited so far, so something might be going on here.  Cheers!