Re: To the NVDA team: this is urgent

Quentin Christensen

Thanks, we're looking into it.

Quentin.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 2:27 PM Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:
Hi.  I am on windows 10 and using google chrome to connect to the NVDA
developers' guide's site,
https://addons.nvda-project.org/devDocs/devDocs.en.html to the NvDA
Community Development page,
https://community.nvda-project.org/wiki/Development, and I am getting
this privacy error from the page.

privacy message below:

//////////

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from
community.nvda-project.org(for example, passwords, messages, or credit
cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page
content to Google. Privacy policysystem information and page
contentPrivacy policy
Back to safety
Advanced.

Thought I should bring it to the team's attention so urgent action can
be taken.  I do not get the message above from any other site I have
visited so far, so something might be going on here.  Cheers!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess