From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 7:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] To the NVDA team: this is urgent

Hi. I am on windows 10 and using google chrome to connect to the NVDA developers' guide's site, https://addons.nvda-project.org/devDocs/devDocs.en.html to the NvDA Community Development page, https://community.nvda-project.org/wiki/Development, and I am getting this privacy error from the page.

privacy message below:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from community.nvda-project.org(for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policysystem information and page contentPrivacy policy Back to safety Advanced.

Thought I should bring it to the team's attention so urgent action can be taken. I do not get the message above from any other site I have visited so far, so something might be going on here. Cheers!