From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tyler Spivey
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 8:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] To the NVDA team: this is urgent

Please read before you say stuff like this. The message tells you exactly what's going on.
Addons works fine. community simply doesn't support https:

community.nvda-project.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
nvaccess.org, www.nvaccess.org

They're using Let's Encrypt, so this would take a few minutes to solve.

On 2/27/2019 7:49 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Looks like the server-side certificate has expired or may have been compromised.
I'd ignore the one about community.nvda-project.org, as that domain is sort of dead at the moment.
About add-on dev guide: the link you provided opens a really outdated development guide. The absolute latest (and more authoritative) one can be found on GitHub (under nvda-addons repo).
Cheers,
Joseph