Re: POP is unwise [was: Being Unsubscribed for Marking Messages as Spam #adminnotice]

I'd also like to know.
Also, if is there a way of resetting my Thunderbird profile to use IMAP instead of POP3 but not losing messages I saved on the old profile, someone could please tell me how I can accomplish this?

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 28/02/2019 11:35, Antony Stone escreveu:

What is unwise about using POP these days?

Antony.

On Thursday 28 February 2019 at 15:22:08, Brian Vogel wrote:

Using POP in this day and age is unwise (though that is a separate issue of
its own).