From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Brave browser

Did you try the site with JAVA scripts disabled?  The site may not be useable, or fully useable, but you may be able to do what you want on it.  You can cause the music not to play in various ways as well, while having JAVA scripts enabled.  the choice is not between an add blocker or no add blocker.  there are other ways that may result in making difficult sites, because of advertising, reasonably useable.
Gene