Re: Chat Solutions for NVDA users

Sarah k Alawami

II actually use slack for mac, dunno how it works in widnows but we ave 2 ios users, a mac and windows user who all use slack. What issues are you having?

On 28 Feb 2019, at 13:24, Sam Bushman wrote:

Hi All,

I have a huge need to be on a slack / Microsoft teams solution in the corporate world. In fact I am the IT Manager for the company and project.

I know slack doesn’t talk well and Microsoft teams is quite a huge pain to configure and administer.

Does anyone have a great alternative for a slack like system that we can use well with speech and that also works well for the sighted? Needs to support all the common platforms as well.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Thanks,

Sam Bushman