Re: problem with thunderbird and NVDA

Dan Beaver

Hi Rosemarie,

I am using NVDA and Thunderbird. I am using the latest TB and the latest mainstream version of NVDA under windows 10.

I am experiencing none of the issues you mentioned. I can compose an email and when I hit either send or just close it out it goes back to the mail box I was using.

I am also not seeing the crashes you are.

What version of windows and NVDA are you using?

Dan Beaver

Hi, everyone,

I'm trying thunderbird again but here's the problem I'm having with it. It's not working too well now with NVDA like it did before. Now I have to alt tab to get back to the inbox after writing a message or replying. NVDA crashes with it. What could be going on?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie