From: "Rui Fontes" <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2019 12:03 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows OCR Programs for jpg and pdf files

Abbyy FineReader, OmniPage and KNFB Reader are some of the best options...

Rui Fontes

Às 21:52 de 28/02/2019, Kwork escreveu:
I'm looking for a good and NVDA accessible OCR program that will work on jpg and pdf files. I've heard that ABBYY FineReader has been recommended in the past, but wondered what would fill my needs now. I don't have a physical scanner, so that's not a consideration at this time. Thank you.

Travis