From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2019 5:29 AM
Subject: [nvda] In-Process for 1st March 2019

Hi everyone,

I've got a bumper issue today!

In this week's In-Process: NV Access responds to user feedback, we're a
Google Summer of Code mentor organisation, preparations for #csunatc19,
news on NVDA 2019.1, our new GM and more! Plus, a novel to read, what a
huge issue of In-Process!

Read it here: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-1st-march-2019/

Regards

Quentin.