Re: Windows OCR Programs for jpg and pdf files

Mallard <mallard@...>

Brian,

Are you saing that KNFB Reader is now free on pc if you import it from other platforms?

I bought it for Android (never was there a greater waste of money!), and I was told by Support that, if I wanted to install it on Windows, i had to buy a new license. Has that changed now?

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 01/03/2019 11:13, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Can knfb reader import the file types needed if they are pictures and work with them. I see its now on pc if you get it for another platform.
One supposes it self voices, or does it work with nvda.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-