Re: Windows OCR Programs for jpg and pdf files

Rui Fontes

Hello!

It opens files jpg, jpeg, png and pdf

It can read automatically the documents or you can read with NVDA.

Rui Fontes

Às 10:13 de 01/03/2019, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escreveu:

Can knfb reader import the file types needed if they are pictures and work with them. I see its now on pc if you get it for another platform.
One supposes it self voices, or does it work with nvda.
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-