Re: backing up thunderbird

Gene

I would suggest getting a cheap perhaps ten or fifteen U.S. dollar sound card and seeing if you can use the old computer with it.  its good to have another computer available and I always have at least two functioning computers available.  I recall you lost sound but that may mean your built-in sound card is no longer working.  All it may need is a USB sound card to get audio back.

From: Arlene
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: backing up thunderbirdRe: [nvda] POP is unwise [was: Being Unsubscribed for Marking Messages as Spam #adminnotice]

Hey list! Arlene here; I'm writing to you on this new win ten laptop.
My win 7 box bit the dust! I lost all sound. A sighted person can
operate it.  But I could not. I just got this computer on Tuesday.
One question I want to ask. Can I put Gmail onto Thunderbird? If so,
How can I do it? Thanks! Have a good night!