Re: problem with thunderbird and NVDA

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

I do not see any problems like that either. Maybe it could be opening in
a new tab or it might be the page layout I guess you really would have
to see what it is doing.

I am using thunderbird with windows 10 and it is going good for me no
problems here.

A while ago I did put together a page that may help you with
thunderbird. it can be found at
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/accessible%20email%20client%20mozilla%20thunderbird.html

They are pretty much the settings I use here as well as a few others.

Now and again I have either helped sus out what is happening using the
remote support add on if they have it on there machine or over the
phone, but this is more in my own country.
That way at times you can hear what is going on.

Gene nz

Hi, everyone,

I'm trying thunderbird again but here's the problem I'm having with
it. It's not working too well now with NVDA like it did before. Now I
have to alt tab to get back to the inbox after writing a message or
replying. NVDA crashes with it. What could be going on?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie