Re: Chat Solutions for NVDA users

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Smiles, I don’t use skype in my private life eiter, but the skype for business is a differentprogram and very accessible.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Freitag, 1. März 2019 17:47
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Chat Solutions for NVDA users

Oh, gross! I stay away from skype at least for chat purposes. I use skype only for my job, but that's because I have to If I could use zoom for my job for all of my clients I would. Zoom is just so much easier to use and is not clunky.

On 1 Mar 2019, at 7:55, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:

Even the business solution of Skype  named Skype for business in Office 365 plus is most accessible and easy to navigate

Cheers,

  Ralf