Re: windows 10 mail app tutorial

Janet Brandly

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. There’s so much more info here!
Jan

From: hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 1:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows 10 mail app tutorial

Hi

have a look on the page from the following link at http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

You can jump down by headings until you get to the windows mail tutorial by david moore it is just under the one for edge.

Gene nz

On 28/02/2019 8:55 AM, anthony borg wrote:

Hi folks

I need to learn how to use fully the windows 10 mail app. Could anyone suggested me where I can get a tutorial please?

With thanks in advance

Anthony

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Image NVDA
        certified expert

To find out which software is available on the Christchurch City Library network, and how to start the NVDA screen reader, please go to the following links. Software available  https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faq/computers/#faq_5884  How to start the NVDA screen reader on Christchurch City Library computers  https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/faqs/what-screen-reader-software-is-available/