Re: Chat Solutions for NVDA users

Sarah k Alawami

Go to tffp.libsyn.com and look for the zoom podcast. It covers the mac client, but the windows client is very very close.

Take care

On 1 Mar 2019, at 11:06, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi

is there a tutorial on how to use zoom? with nvda? or a section to guide you on how to use it?

I have never used it.

Gene nz

On 2/03/2019 3:47 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:

I'd also try writing Zoom's accessibility team as well. I haven't used the chat feature all that much, so can't comment, but below is zoom's accessibility team email.

access@...

below is their ticket system.

http://support.zoom.us/