Re: NVDA and Zotero

Sally Kiebdaj

Hi all,

To revive this thread, I can give a partial answer to the original question and need to ask one of my own.

If you go to the zotero desktop application and under preferences find citation then word processor and check the "use classic citation  checkbox, you will get a dialogue in word that is 99% accessible.

The only thing that has not worked for me is citing multiple works in a single in text citation. In the classic citation dialogue there is an add button that NVDA does not see with any cursor and in the default dialogue I hear only a string of HTML code rather than "unknown."

i have posted to the zotero forum and will let you know what i hear back.

Does anyone else have experience here with zotero or any other free citation manager?

It was a huge help to have this on my last paper and I'd like to see it work or have access to something equivalent for academic writing.

Warmly,
Sally

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 11:56 AM Jason White via Groups.Io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:
Reference management and citation generation.

On 7/29/18, 06:30, "Ben J. Bloomgren" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of godsquad@...> wrote:

    What does Zotero do?

    Ben